Fresh paired Hue Motion Sensor is not reachable

Logs which - hopefully - contains all info on adding new motion sensor (9).
I don’t see reference to non functioning motion sensor 10, but the working ones show messages:

Had to cut end of the full log because of pastebin kb limit. If you need more data please let me know.

I do have HA running and connected, but it’s an independent manual deCONZ Docker installation.
I also have a Homey connected to deCONZ.

Ah okay.

In your case, it seems that connections aren’t optimal. LQI between the router and conbee is really bad.

I never really had a look at the interface so it’s pretty new to me.
Is it that bad or is it just that part of the view?
This looks better to me? I assume the figures display # of calls/replies?

I made you a own topic as the other one seems cluttered a bit.

For the LQI values:

LQI value meanings:

• 255 excellent
    • 200 good
  • 130 flaky but can work
    • < 100 problematic

Thanks for the de-cluttering!
So the numbers are pretty low indeed…
First conclusion would be that the innr sp120 plugs aren’t the best zigbee routers? (Is that true?)
Any recommendations what I could to to improve the connections?

Add some more devices in between so the distances are shorter :slight_smile:

I’ve moved the topic back together @ollem

Good news! I checked the logs with @manup and i’ve found some strange behavior. A fix is comming!

Could you tell us something more? :slight_smile:

When I was creating this topic I felt as dump. But I see there is much more people with similar issue. My workaround was to pair very close to the conbee. But since this time I still see a problem with 2 devices which are very close to the conbee.

Check the PR message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good news indeed! Thanks! :+1:

@Mimiix could you plx give a hint how to apply the fix … as far as I understand it will be a change in the rest-api plugin?

Thanks to the Team for the quick resarch and fix … really appreciate ( and I will be happy to have motion detection in the Bathroom again )

You need to wait for the new beta.

:+1:

I feared that answer :scream:

I am facing the exact same issue. My sensor worked perfectly for the last two years, but after upgrading to deCONZ v2.13.01 it became unreachable. I also tried pairing a brand new one, with the same result.

I am also waiting for the new beta …. To reconnect my motion sensor :frowning:

Fresh beta arrived on my Rasp Pi today, and the Hue works again :slight_smile: Thanks for keeping up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks to the Team and @Mimiix and @manup it works!

2 Likes

I have also problem using a new Philips Hue OUTDOOR motion sensor; pairing works but after that the status is always staying at “unreachable”, not reporting any motion.

The sensor itself works with a Hue bridge, firmware of the sensor is up to date. Shall I open a new issue for that or could this be related to the previous posts in here (since one of them also describes outdoor sensors)?

Edit: Sensor Firmware is 1.0.25261 (no firmware update available for that as per now)

On what deconz fcersion are you?