Fresh paired Hue Motion Sensor is not reachable

Could you tell us something more? :slight_smile:

When I was creating this topic I felt as dump. But I see there is much more people with similar issue. My workaround was to pair very close to the conbee. But since this time I still see a problem with 2 devices which are very close to the conbee.

Check the PR message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good news indeed! Thanks! :+1:

@Mimiix could you plx give a hint how to apply the fix … as far as I understand it will be a change in the rest-api plugin?

Thanks to the Team for the quick resarch and fix … really appreciate ( and I will be happy to have motion detection in the Bathroom again )

You need to wait for the new beta.

:+1:

I feared that answer :scream:

I am facing the exact same issue. My sensor worked perfectly for the last two years, but after upgrading to deCONZ v2.13.01 it became unreachable. I also tried pairing a brand new one, with the same result.

I am also waiting for the new beta …. To reconnect my motion sensor :frowning:

Fresh beta arrived on my Rasp Pi today, and the Hue works again :slight_smile: Thanks for keeping up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks to the Team and @Mimiix and @manup it works!

2 Likes

I have also problem using a new Philips Hue OUTDOOR motion sensor; pairing works but after that the status is always staying at “unreachable”, not reporting any motion.

The sensor itself works with a Hue bridge, firmware of the sensor is up to date. Shall I open a new issue for that or could this be related to the previous posts in here (since one of them also describes outdoor sensors)?

Edit: Sensor Firmware is 1.0.25261 (no firmware update available for that as per now)

On what deconz fcersion are you?

According to web/pwa:
Version 2.13.01 / 06/10/2021
Firmware 26710700 (RaspBee II)

Did you solve the problem? I have the same with the outdoor motion sensor.

@Mimiix yesterday I successfully migrated from the deprecated marthoc deconz docker image to the new one ( https://github.com/deconz-community/deconz-docker ) and was able to connect my Hue motion sensors again.
Many thanks for your support!

1 Like

unfortunately not, the outdoor motion sensor still does not work for me. I can pair it, but it remains “unreachable”. Does the outdoor sensor work for anyone?

Are you on 2.13.2?

I assume yes, I updated to deconz latest beta and I am seeing ‘2.13.02 / 20/07/2021’ in the web interface… the sensor does show links to other devices in deconz, but status is still “not reachable”.

I am also on the latest beta.
A new docker container showed the same problem.

Never mind on the ping.

@arot or @michael, can one of you make a new topic on the forum?

1 Like