Firmware, Ikea, Silvercrest

Hello together,

I am new here and now have my first questions.
I have a Raspi3 with Raspbee II running the deconz image Headless, and Homeassistant is also installed as Docker. A Phillips Hue Bridge is also integrated.

On the whole, the system is running. What causes problems, however, are two multiple plugs from Silvercrest, which are only found as ONE plug, and two switches from Ikea, which are not found at all.

The firmware is still 26690700.

Now my questions:

These Silvercrest plugs (with USB) (TY-HG06338) seem to work for some people, so that they can all be switched individually. And some people don’t seem to have any problems with the switches / dimmers from Ikea.

Would it make sense to change to the 26780700?
Is there a general problem that these Zigbee devices have different firmware and therefore sometimes do not work?

Sorry if I don’t write all the details directly, I wanted to ask in general first and then work my way through step by step.

BR

Cine

Hi,

The Silvercrest is dependand on chip used. Best for that is to read the basic cluster(howto: How to read Clusters · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Wiki · GitHub) and search the Manufacturer name on the Github to see progress.

For Ikea: Which ones are you trying to add?

Kind regards,

Hi,

I dared to upgrade the firmware yesterday.
Now the 26780700 is active. I was able to successfully register the first IKEA switch. I will continue with this in the next few days.

The LIDL Silvercrest has the number HG06338, but I have no idea which chip it is.

BR

Cine

Where’d you find the number?

Hi,

this is what the Phoscon app shows me.

BR

Cine

I asked for what the basic cluster showed.

Yes it’s from the firmware version, old one are working, new one need the “tuya unlock sequence”. But the device firmware, not the gateway one.

But it’s tuya stuff, there is less problem with ikea stuff, and their firmwares are publics. With the devices you are trying to add can you give too your deconz version ?

Hi,

sorry Mimiix for the delay, I am sick.
I dont know what you mean exactly.

Hi,

Please check the url i linked.