Failing to flash Raspbee 2

Thought I would try to reset Phoscon password one more time, and this time it actually worked! Can`t say I did anything differently. Powercycled deconz first (sudo systemctl stop deconz, then sudo systemctl start deconz) Have paired a IKEA led driver, switch, and a motion sensor, so the Raspbee works just fine. So far on/off, dim and the switch works, but not the motion sensor. It is recognized, so probably something I do wrong in the app.

Maybe one of these two things happened:

Browser vendors are apparently rolling out new security features. This may cause our Phoscon App Discovery page www.phoscon.de/app (and the beta app) to not work correctly. It should work in Firefox. Our developers are working on a solution. In any case, the variant of calling the Phoscon App via the IP address of the gateway works.

Possibly not current data is displayed in the WebApp. Here it helps to open the Phoscon App again in a private tab. Alternatively, cache and app data can be cleared in the browser.

Thanks for explaining the GUI. It reports back as 26720700. Unfortunately, I still can’t connect any ZigBee device, but this is off-topic. Not sure if threats can get closed here, my issue has been resolved. I kindly suggest reworking the user experience; a failing V3 flasher and a V4 flasher that lists 0 available devices don’t give me the impression that my firmware is up-to-date.