Dimming of Hue wall switch does not work in newer decenz versions

Hello,
I use several Phillips Hue wall switches with different lights (IKEA Trådfri, Philips Hue)
When I connect the switches in version 2.24.2 or 2.23.1 and link them to a group, the “toggle dimming up/down, on/off” does not work. The group can be switched on and off. The “dimming up and on” and “dimming down and off” functions works also without any problems. But the function “toggle dimming up/down, on/off” does not work. The light only flickers when I want to dimm it. I have tried the same in version 2.12.06 and 2.14.01. Everything works there without any problems. If I add a switch in 2.14.01 or 2.12.06 and connect it to a group and then update to 2.24.2, this switch still works. But I can no longer remove it from a group. However, if I connect the same switch to a group again under the new version, the same problem occurs again when dimming. If I have more time, I can also try to find out from which version this problem occurs.

Best,
Geritt

Hello,
I have now tested different versions again.
Everything works fine until version v2.24.0.
In version v2.24.1 I cannot link any switches to lights.
From version v2.24.2, the problem with dimming exists.

Also in the same Versions where the dimming is not working there is a problem with the “Weiter” button.

Best,
Geritt