I’m using conbee2 with fw 26780700.
With deCONZ I can edit all the network parameters except the TC Link Key which remains the default one. Is this still a bug not resolved or a wanted behavior?
I would like to join an existing network as router and for this I would like to change the TC Link Key to a different one from the default but the parameter does not save, all the others do.
Perhaps if you change the mode from Coordinator to Router?
It’s not the TC link key that needs to be changed.
I haven’t tried this since a while but basically you need to:
- Leave Network
- Network Settings…
- Device Type: Router
- Predefined PANID: the PANID of the network to join
- TC Address: 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (distributed trust center)
- APS Use Ext PANID: the extended PANID of the network to join
- Security Mode: Preconfigured Network Key
- Network Key: network key of the network to join
- Static NWK Address: enabled
- NWK Address: a unused NWK address (e.g. something like 0x5555 likely works)
- Channel Mask: the channel of the network to join
- Join Network
With that it’s possible to join a Philips Hue network. But I wouldn’t recommend it other then to snoop around or having ConBee in the network as strong repeater without deCONZ running. Since deCONZ will interfere with the other main coordinator/controller in that network.
Note that for correct configuration a few parameters need to be known, these can only be observed via a Zigbee sniffer, the network key can be seen while joining another device like a light to the network.