I installed deCONZ for my ConBee II with these instructions. But my access to the application is headless so I was a bit stuck how to continue. Later I found option ‘29’ in ‘openhabian-config’ and this worked.
However after a reboot I have no access to the deCONZ APP anymore and the OpenHABian bridge is not working. I found two solution to activate deCONZ:
- redo menu-option ‘29’
- run command: /usr/bin/deCONZ -platform minimal --http-port=8081–ws-port=8081 and variations of this command
But I hope someone can help me with a better solution so deCONZ is started on a reboot.
- Host system: (Raspberry Pi4 )
- Installed = OpenHABian
- Release Build = 3.2.0 release build
- Release = Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
- Kernel = Linux 5.10.63-v7l+
- Platform = Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.1
- Running method: (on same device as Openhabian installed with menu-option ‘29’)
- Firmware version: (26660700)
- deCONZ version: (2.14.01 / 06/02/2022)
- Device: ConBee II
- Do you use an USB extension cable: Yes and using a USB2.0 port
- Is there any other USB or serial devices connected to the host system? If so: Which?
- Yes, FTDI USB Cable for P1 Port Dutch Slimme Meter (DSMR), have tested already without this cable, no difference
In the debug log I notice that the first line has IP-address 0.0.0.0
Not sure if the this problem. info.txt
Running some commands:
Straight after reboot:
openhabian@openhabian:~ $ ls -l /dev/ttyACM* crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 166, 0 Feb 15 11:50 /dev/ttyACM0
openhabian@openhabian:~ $ ps ax | grep deCONZ 318 ? Ss 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/deCONZ-update2.sh 364 ? Ss 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/deCONZ-WIFI2.sh 2101 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep --color=auto deCONZ
After starting deCONZ:
openhabian@openhabian:~ $ ps ax | grep deCONZ 383 ? Ss 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/deCONZ-update2.sh 3764 ? Ssl 0:00 /usr/bin/deCONZ -platform minimal --http-port=8081 --ws-port=8081 3779 ? Ss 0:00 /bin/bash /usr/bin/deCONZ-WIFI2.sh 3847 pts/0 S+ 0:00 grep --color=auto deCONZ
A member of the openhabian community had content in file ‘/etc/systemd/system/deconz.service.d/override.conf’. In my situation this file/folder did not exist yet, tried to add the file, not sure if I did this properly but this made no difference.
[Service] ExecStart= ExecStart=/usr/bin/deCONZ -platform minimal --http-port=8081--ws-port=8081
Does anyone has an advice, Thanks in advance.