Danalock V3 (New FW 0.20.0) Losing Connection

@Smanar i can confirm that Zigbee2Mqtt is working well with Danalock V3 on latest version.

I struggled a lot with ZHA and thought the lock problem is general.

It is not, and the lock now works as intended and i have an increase trust on leaving without the keys.

Still in the probation fase, but generally i am confident now that the lock will not lose connection.

I’ve just bought another Zigbee coordinator to test out these locks with Zigbee2mqtt. One lock is working perfectly, the other I couldn’t get to pair at all. Even tried repairing it with deconz but it wouldn’t. Very odd.

For me it’s strange, perhaps during your tests, the lock have used different connexion type (direct or using router) because from that I m reading the issue is general and it s for that danalock is working on a new firmware.

The Danalock is connected via router as electric plug.

I am checking the connection almost every day, whether by operating the device from HA or checking the LQ signal on Zigbee2Mqtt.

I got my lock upgraded by Danalock from the old zha1.2 to ZigBee3.0 (they changed the zigbee module) and it’s been running a month so far without any problems at all.

Before the upgrade I had daily problems with it, spamming the network, freezing, etc., but now it’s rock solid :+1:

I used my lock with some problems: I received all notifications, but my lock disconnected after remotely opening. I tried repairing, tried paring vs DDF and without, but it works few days and disconnected.

But than I went to vocation, and now it forks fine after returning. It works perfect about 2 weeks.

Sorry @Smanar missed your post. yes, The lock works better in Z2M even via routers. During my visit to Z2M land, my entire network was migrated to it so everything is in the exact location that it is now.

did you send the look to them? or did they send you the new module? what firmware are you on now?

I shipped it to them for the swap.

The firmware that was installed when they returned it was 0.20.2

hmm do you se the differens in deconz some how? or just on the hardware? starting to wonder witch one i have. mine was repaced not to long ago

Hey guys.
The contact with Danalock continues. We have just returned from vacation and had other construction sites with higher priority in the meantime.
Please be patient, there will be a solution.

3 Likes

My lock doesn’t work stably again:( I thought that issue is just with a new firmware version. But my version is 0.17.5.
Does anyone have a disconnect issue with firmware early than 0.20.0?

Does anyone have any updates about the possible Danalock firmware update? By the way, it’s not entirely optimal that we have to discuss the product on another companies forum…

1 Like

I had this from support a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

We are also currently waiting for information from the manufacturer.

I just received a beta fw from Danalock, do you have any information about it?
115C-0004-11020000-ZigbeeXM_101-029_E1_DanalockV3_17.2.0_20221021141932.ota

1 Like

Where did you get that firmware?

I was sent a lock and that firmware by Danalock directly to test before they roll it out. So far so good.

Danalock tech support, Im just uploading it via OTA to test (although I already dismounted the device as it was so unreliable)

Would anyone of you be so kind as to provide us with the OTA file?