ConBeeII Update fails on new system

Hallo,
ich bin bei einem RasPi noch etwas unbedarft, wahrscheinlich habe ich nur ein Verständnisproblem.

Ich habe einen aktuellen RasPi4 auf dem ioBroker laufen soll. Und einen mehrere Jahre alten ConBee II, vermutlich nie aktualisiert. Und vermutlich deshalb bekomme ich ihn im ioBroker nicht zum Laufen. Darum möchte ich erst mal die Firmware aktualisieren.

wget https://deconz.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz-firmware/deCONZ_ConBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF

wurde fehlerfrei heruntergeladen.
Der ConBeeII liegt hier:

ls -l /dev/serial/by-id
insgesamt 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 18. Mai 14:07 usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2191391-if00 -> ../../ttyACM0

Daraus habe ich diesen Befehl gemacht:

sudo GCFFlasher_internal -t 60 -d /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2191391-if00 -f deCONZ_Co                                                      nBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF
sudo: GCFFlasher_internal: Befehl nicht gefunden

Hab ich in der Anleitung etwas falsch verstanden?
Viele Grüße

Hi,

Please translate your post to English as we are an English community.

Thank you

Ohhh :blush:

Hello,
I’m still a bit new to RasPi, I probably just have a problem understanding it.

I have a current RasPi4 on which ioBroker should run. And a ConBee II that is several years old and probably never updated. And that’s probably why I can’t get it to work in ioBroker. That’s why I want to update the firmware first.

wget https://deconz.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz-firmware/deCONZ_ConBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF

was downloaded without errors.
The ConBee II is located here:

ls -l /dev/serial/by-id
insgesamt 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 18. Mai 14:07 usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2191391-if00 -> ../../ttyACM0

From that I made this command:

sudo GCFFlasher_internal -t 60 -d /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2191391-if00 -f deCONZ_Co                                                      nBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF
sudo: GCFFlasher_internal: Befehl nicht gefunden

sudo: GCFFlasher_internal: command not found

Did I misunderstand something in the instructions?
Sorry for my Google English
Best regards

Is deconz installed ?

Hello,
I want to use the stick in ioBroker with the Zigbee adapter, not with the deConz adapter.

Do I still need the deConz software on my Rasperry?
Then that would definitely be my mistake.

The software is bundled with deconz.

I recommend installing deconz, updating the firmware and remove deconz again :slight_smile:

1 Like