Conbee II displaying as Raspbee: how to change USB port

Hi there, having difficulty with setting up my Conbee II - it is displaying as a raspbee through Phoscon app and I am unable to click on it.

I am running on a Raspberry Pi through the Homebridge image, and the homebridge-deconz plugin. I have been having difficulties accessing my Conbee II through the Phoscon app pretty much since the beginning. I was able to access it through my phone yesterday, but Homebridge or my computer could not detect it. After re-imaging my Raspberry Pi SD card and reinstalling deconz, it now displays as a Raspbee and I can’t even click on the gateway through the phoscon app.

I had found similar issues , how can I change the device location through homebridge image on Raspberry Pi (sorry if obvious I am a newbie)

Screenshot below shows the USB locations - I am unsure how to change it, I believe this is the issue:

I attempted below thinking this would help:

But was met with this error:

Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong?

• Host system: Raspberry Pi
  • Running method: HomeBridge deCONZ plugin
  • Firmware version: (26xxyy00)
  • deCONZ version: (2.xx.yy)
  • Device: ConBee II
  • Do you use an USB extension cable: No - have ordered one
  • Is there any other USB or serial devices connected to the host system? Yes, Broadlink-RM Pro

If deCONZ is running correct maybe you can access the Phoscon App in a new private tab.

If not, stop both services (deconz and deconz-gui) write the firmware new (please provide the output of this) and start the deconz service again.

Only one of the two services may be running (headless or GUI):
sudo systemctl status deconz
sudo systemctl status deconz-gui
Instead of status, start/stop can be used to start or stop the corresponding service. With enable/disable instead of status the service will be activated for the next reboot.

Rewrite firmware:
wget https://deconz.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz-firmware/deCONZ_ConBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF
sudo GCFFlasher_internal -t 60 -d /dev/ttyACM0 -f deCONZ_ConBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF

Please note there is always a standard “RaspBee” device shown by listing the devices with GCFFlasher.