I have been using this key for a few months, I wanted to update it to improve the functioning with some devices I tried to run the command with GCFlasher and I found that it is detected as RaspBee instead of ConBee II, as well as from the command:
sudo GCFFlasher -l
GCFFlasher V2_11 (c) dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik gmbh 2017/12/10
RaspBee: /dev/ttyAMA0 (default)
no FTDI devices found
For a test before using it officially, I installed GCFlasher and I noticed that it does not recognize the key correctly, as well as from the outuput inserted and I wonder why and above all how to solve it since I cannot update the FW.