Communication problems with REST API and Danfoss / Popp Ally Thermostate

I use the deconz REST API to control thermostats from Danfoss / Popp.

I have programmed own js code to communicate with the API. By the way I have noticed that under certain, so far not comprehensible conditions, the return of the REST API is not synchronized with the thermostat, i.e. the temperature set on the thermostat is not updated in the API return and vice versa. When I communicate via the GUI, I do not have this error, it still seems that the GUI action resolves the “blockage”.

Restarting deconz does not resolve the issue.

I control some lamps via the deconz software, which works perfectly. All software (firmware, deconz, thermostat) is up to date.

I use the inner schedule in the thermostats, which I also program via the js code. Here I also sometimes have the problem that the programming gets stuck and the status of the thermostat can only be read after approx. 30…60 minutes.

Does anyone have any idea what the cause is?

Can I force a read / write to the thermostat via the API?

Is there a debug output from which I can see the REST interaction / send / receive mapping.

Programming of the schedule is not documented, but according to Popp Doku Zigbee standard compliant. I found the endpoints and bodys in the source code.

Maybe I’m making a mistake here, has anyone programmed a clean implementation? However, the thermostat works through the plan cleanly. But maybe I’m putting the API into undefined states.