Change from Raspbee to ConbeeIII

Hi,

I have a running config with a Raspbee. I moved this setup to a new Pi5 connecting a ConBeeIII stick. old and new Phoscon have different IP address.
I did a backup form Raspbee shut it down und brought the ConbeeIII up. Loaded the backup. All looked good and was working.
But gib problems with 2 lights (Lidl). Raspbee shows them as “Heiman TS0502A” bun ConbeeIII has problems with these two lights. Looses connection all the time and also shows unknown vendor or nothing.
Is there a known issue migrating from Raspbee to Conbee?

Thanks, Tilman

Hello, strange you have a problem on only some devices, when migration fail, you lost all your devices.

Take care you can’t have 2 zigbee network with same settings.
Have you tried to re-include thoses 2 devices ?
A different deconz version ?

Hi,
yes old server was down. It’s just these 2 lamps which don’t work. When I tried to re-include the devices has been found but with wrong vendor of nothing.
Could also not control them.

Then I shut down the new deconz/phoscon und restarted the old one and all was working again as before.
Just the new one does not work.
Also tried different deconz versions

Bad luck you have a device renamed by code, so impossible to know the real name.
You probably have one of them

||Ligne 218:     { _TZ3000_49qchf10, TS0502A, LIDL Livarno Lux, HG06492C }, // CT Light (E27)|
||Ligne 221:     { _TZ3000_el5kt5im, TS0502A, LIDL Livarno Lux, HG06492A }, // CT Light (GU10)|
||Ligne 226:     { _TZ3000_oborybow, TS0502A, LIDL Livarno Lux, HG06492B }, // CT Light (E14)

You you have access to the GUI ? To see what happen ?

Have you updated the conbee 3 firmware firstly ?

Hi Smanar,

thanks for your reply. When I reconnected/learn the devices to the ConbeeIII they indeed were shown as _TZ3000 can not remember if there was more. I moved back to the old raspbee for now.

Firmware has been updated also. The thing is that other devices work well…
Although the lights were not expensive I like them design wise

Unfortunately I’m totally headless so Deconz is not an option.

You have only phoscon as third app ? Because to be sure the device is no more here, better to check direclty in the API using Phoscon/help/API Information/Light.
Can be a problem with changing name, but strange you can have a difference with same deconz version and same database backup …

You can to run deconz with debug output too deCONZ command line parameters · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin Wiki · GitHub