Can't control Fyrtur via Phoscon

Hi Guys,

my Fyrtur was working without an issue for years, but since recent update of deconz they stopped working via Phoscon unfortunately.

My setup:
RPi with deconz running in a docker (deconz-docker project v. 2.22.02)
ConBee2 stick

So, I can see as well as control(Windows covering) the Fyrtur in the deconz App via VNC.
The Fyrtur also appears in the Phoscon in a browser but I can’t control them there.
I assume I dont need the DDF since I can control the blinds via deconz already, correct?
Any clue or advise what I need to do to make them work?

Thanks in advance for any help!

cu

Hello,

I assume I dont need the DDF since I can control the blinds via deconz already, correct?

You can see a device in deconz (so included in the zigbee network) but this one can be not in the API (so not supported) and so not usable by third app. If I m right ATM this device NEED the DDF to be correclty included in the API.

If you have the GUI, you can select the node, make edit DDF and check the DDF state (bronze/silver/gold). But on the version you have the native DDF is “gold”, so I think you are using the DDF or you have disabled them ?

Hello,

correct the device is included in the zigbee network but I cant control it via Phoscon(so via the API I guess). Control vial GU works however.
When I check in the GUI I can see DDF mode is basic(there is also hybrid and strict) with Gold selected.
But I am not sure what this means, my old setup run for years without issues and I cant remember that I needed to change something in there? - but I am happy to learn.

Ok, I just found the Edit DDF option but I am not sure yet, what I can do with it?

Thanks!

Nothing ^^, it’s just a check to be sure the DDF is used, for exemple just go on “preview” tab and read the “status”, you need to have “gold” (mean you are using the good defaut DDF)

Ha ? I haven’t read that.
Phoscon is not able to manage covering (it can have worked previsouly but now state/on is deprecated)
You haven’t other third app ?

@Smanar
Yes, I use iobroker as third party, for me however it was always Phoscon as an indicator if everything is working as it should.

In the meantime I managed to make the Fyrtur move again via iobroker by following your instructions to replace the existing DDF with the one from Git. Thanks a lot!
Is there actually any proper explanation why the correct DDF is not added right away into deconz but why its necessary to replace it manually?

Last but not least I still can’t use the remote to control the blinds. In the past it was necessary to group the fyrtur with the remote in the legacy Phoscon app but this is not working anymore.
Was there a change here as well? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance!

You don’t need.
The DDF is now official and with the “gold” state. So there is nothing to do on recent version.

You probably use “on” and “bri” previsouly ? And now you need to use only “open” and “lifft”.

Last but not least I still can’t use the remote to control the blinds. In the past it was necessary to group the fyrtur with the remote in the legacy Phoscon app but this is not working anymore.
Was there a change here as well? Any ideas?

This is not working ? you can see both devices but can’t link them ?

Same here since 2.22.02 stable

In iobroker I get following message:
deconz.0 2023-07-02 16:52:12.665 warn Code 400: Bad request set light state 4: [{"error":{"address":"/lights/4/state","description":"parameter, bri, not available","type":6}},{"error":{"address":"/lights/4/state","description":"parameter, on, not available","type":6}}]

Can I change the ddf to old version?
Or can @Smanar check the correct ddf for Ikea Fyrtur blind?

@Smanar there is a problem in stable I think.

KADRILJ works
FYRTUR works not

DDF KADRILJ is in status Bronze
DDF FYRTUR is in status Gold

DDF FYRTUR has no actions in DDF
DDF KADRILJ has actions in DDF

It was not working without switching the DDF. It only worked with the one that has the deprecated comments.

Well I can group them but it has no effect :frowning:
Is there another way to group the two?

thanks

@elrollo do you have a ddf file for me, that get my FYRTUR back to work?

@Siggi Apparently, iobroker is working with deprecated resource items (see Lights - deCONZ REST-API). It is advisable that this is changed accordingly. The issue is not with deconz in this case.

Okay,

does the dev know that?
Or should I add an issue at iobroker deconz adapter?

I used the one from this post Ikea Fyrtur Blinds - #32 by Smanar

ok, I also fixed the remote.
In the old phoscon webinterface I had to add the “configuration tool” as well to the group of the ikea remote. So far I only grouped the remote with the blinds.

Thanks

oh yes, that’s the only way to pair remote with blind.
I didn’t see the qestion.

And in my case, thanks to remind me to my old post.
My blinds are working now. Back to work.

I opend an issue at the iobroker deconz adapter dev github
Let’s see any changes there.
See [Bug]: Use latest API - Update needed · Issue #332 · Jey-Cee/ioBroker.deconz · GitHub

@Swoop perhabs you can guide the iobroker dev’s with updated api.

haha, true just saw that the link I shared was from a post you did :smiley:

Thanks for creating the issue.

I guess there is not much guidance to give but in case, he knows how to reach the devs :slight_smile: