Cannot Update Conbee II Zigbee USB Stick

Hi,

when invoking the update script everything seems fine at first but the update fails due to a udev error message.

Follow Command:

# docker run -it --rm --entrypoint "/firmware-update.sh" --privileged --cap-add=
ALL -v /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_
DE2471019-if00:/dev/ttyACM0  -v /lib/modules:/lib/modules -v /sys:/sys deconzcom
munity/deconz

So it run’s until the scripts tries to flash the firmware and it always displaysm with every attameot the message:

sh: 1: udevadm: not found

After 60 Seconds and several attempts to flash the firmware it gives just up.

Anyboda any hint?

Thanks!
Wolfgang

Hello, avoid to use docker to update USB device. Try with real machine.

This actually is the output when I try to update and after several attempts it just gives up…

flash firmware
command reset timeout
query bootloader id V3
query bootloader id V3
query bootloader failed
retry: 38 seconds left
read file success: /tmp/deCONZ/firmware/deCONZ_RaspBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF (163244 bytes)
flash firmware
query bootloader id V3
query bootloader id V3
query bootloader failed
retry: 36 seconds left
read file success: /tmp/deCONZ/firmware/deCONZ_RaspBeeII_0x26780700.bin.GCF (163244 bytes)
flash firmware
command UART reset done

You mean just unplug it it from my linux docker machine (raspberry 4B), plug in into some Windows, update the firmware and get it back to my homeassistent?
regards

You can use a raspberry, but using the HA OS its another story as it use virtual machine (dockers)

I don’t see the command you are using, and yes less problem on windows, if you don’t use a docker version ofc ^^

Yes. That’s what he means.

Yeah, is updated now, I did it with my Linux Fedora
Thanks for this hint!