After about 6 monthes of good services, one of my BW-SHP15 plug stopped measuring power and consumption. The consumption counter is not increasing anymore, power and voltage are always 0 even though the plug correctly delivers power to the load (I’ve been using it to charge an hybrid car (2000+ W under load)). I tried to unpair, then pair again with no effect. Could this be a hardware issue ?
- Host system: NUC
- Running method: Home Assistant deCONZ Add-on
- Firmware version: (26720700)
- deCONZ version: (2.18.02)
- Device: (ConBee II)
- Do you use an USB extension cable: (yes)
- Is there any other USB or serial devices connected to the host system? Yes bluetooth gongle