Bosch Radiator Thermostat II

Still not working in 2.25.1

It works, but requires navigating through numerous unnecessary steps.

1. Obtain an API key.
  2. Locate the barcode inside the battery cover of your TRV. Next to the barcode, find two values: Zigbee EUI-64 (referred to as <device_mac_address>) and Install Code. The Install Code appears in 4-character groups separated by dashes. You’ll need this code without the dashes for the installcode JSON value.
  3. Follow the Pair with install code instructions. Ignore any confusing wording in the Parameters section. A successful operation will return a 200 OK response. Ensure accuracy when entering <device_mac_address>; a typo can still yield a 200 OK but won’t pair correctly.
  4. Proceed to pair your Bosch TRV as you would with any other device.

Yes that would be the “user-friendly” procedure. How does it help with @tstone’s hash failure?

cd /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu && ln -s libcrypto.so.3 libcrypto.so did the trick on debian/arm64 (RPI) for me.

or just do apt install libssl-dev

1 Like

You guys might want to highlight this to the community taking care of the docker image/container, as the issue is apparently a missing library and not an error in deconz. Thanks!

@senilio @phdelodder should help out here @Swoop

1 Like

@Swoop I have had an issue on deconz debian install (without docker involved) as the deconz deb did not depend on libssl-dev.

@xz13 I’m going to approve your PR today!
@Swoop @Mimiix thanks for the poke