[Beginner] Moisture channel missing at moisture sensor?

I have now “added” all sensors again without deleting them. Afterwards I have read in all “Cluster Info” values over the VNC surface again. now the values are identical in the Deconz, Phoscon and API. Likewise, the initial “null” values have disappeared, here is now a time and each correctly “0” displayed. I will now observe a few days, whether the system now runs stable and give feedback again. At this point, first of all, thank you for all the hints and tips from you.

Hello, here is my announced feedback. The last weeks I got some new insights about the “DIYRuZ_Flower” sensors, which I would like to share here.

“manufacturername”: “modkam.ru”,
“modelid”: “DIYRuZ_Flower”.

1. all values you can read out except the installed moinsture sensors are always zero/0
  2. if zigbee lamps are removed, the path to the gateway is forgotten and the sensor no longer provides data. The rehang did not work for me.
  3. for this reason, sensors should always be taught and integrated in the place intended for them.
  4. sensors that are no longer recognized and no longer transmit, can simply be reset by pressing the button for 10 seconds and relearned. Sometimes, if this does not work, it also helps to simply remove the battery for 3 seconds.
  5. the sensors sometimes provide a current last seen date, but no current value, then you should perform point 4 again.

Basically you can say that the “DIYRuZ_Flower” sensors, if they are learned correctly and no lamps (Hops) are removed in the network, work well and reliably with a deconz conbee II stick. If problems occur, then you must unfortunately always relearn them, but this should only happen when changes in the zigbee network (removal of components).

Har, so the device is like Xiaomi/Aqara one ? not able to rebuild a route if the network change ?

Yes that seems to be the case. And yes I have noticed that with the Aquara sensors.