Batterie Problem

I have a 4 way Tuya switch ZT-SY-EU4S-WH-EN and a Ledvance Smart+ Mini Switch where the battery is constantly going flat.
With the Tuya I can see an unusual flashing with the Ledvance I have not encountered any abnormalities. What information do I need to provide to isolate the problem? Does anyone have any ideas?

Same issue here, did you buy it from this seller?

I have another, which does not make any problems, and runs great for a while now.

Yes I know this issue, it can be solved on some device that are using DDF.

Can you give the device modeld id / Manufacture name ?

Hello Smanar

Does this help?
Vendor _TZ3000_wkai4ga5

It’s the 4 button version from the listing mentioned above.

Hi Nioko, i bought it at Amazon in Blackweek.

The _TZ3000_wkai4ga5 is managed by legacy code, no issue on this one ?

@tobster what is your model ?

_TZ3000_wkai4ga5 issue
_TZ3000_vp6clf9d no issue

both TS0044

The Ledvance I have to pair. There I came back later…

I’m not sure if it even is phoscon related. I have one _TZ3000_wkai4ga5 from another vendor, it is working flawless.

Then I bought 3 pcs. from the vendor linked above. Hardware does not look exactly the same (Mounting to the wall is a bit different). I have not installed them, they are just paired and sitting on my desk.

At first, one of these was eating batteries. Then a second one started to also eat batteries. Now I’m waiting until the 3rd starts as well :frowning:

Ok so both are managed by legacy code, and exactly with the same code.
So not the same issue.

You can try editing this DDF deconz-rest-plugin/_TZ3000_ygvf9xzp_4gang_remote.json at b2761cd529982fa13eaf4b56059221220a7f3237 ¡ dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin ¡ GitHub

And adding your model, to test the result usng the DDF core instead of the legacy one.

Can you briefly describe the way to exchange in a container, so that I don’t make unfit tests. First of all, the file is already in my container and do I only have to edit line 3 or is it more complicated?

There is more than the 2 line to edit on the one already present, there is too 2 “refreshinterval”, this file is a file in PR not yet official.

Real docker or the HA cooked one ?
On HA you have a persistent folder for DDF in /data/.local/share/dresden-elektronik/deCONZ/devices/

Just put the complete file in the user “devices” folder, it will overwrite the deconz one.

But if you have a real docker, IDK where is the persistent folder, but it will be easier to found it.

I am using deconzcommunity/deconz. I have a persistent folder deConz in /opt in the container. There is no /data folder I can find.
Should I try to put the file into the device (/opt/deConz/) folder?

I think it worked in /opt/deconz

17:13:11:790 DEV found DDF for 0xCC86ECFFFE9A5457, path: /opt/deCONZ/devices/_TZ3000_ygvf9xzp_4gang_remote.json

How do I know that the new file will be used? Is that line right?

“manufacturername”: ["_TZ3000_wkai4ga5", “_TZ3000_ygvf9xzp”, “_TZ3000_ee8nrt2l”, “_TZ3000_dziaict4”, “_TZ3000_mh9px7cq”],

Your device is the 0xCC86ECFFFE9A5457 ? So it mean it have worked.
If you are using the GUI and making “edit DDF” (on the menu with right clic) you will see the DDF.

If your device is the _TZ3000_wkai4ga5 that need to be added, you need to add it on both lines

"manufacturername": ["_TZ3000_ygvf9xzp", "_TZ3000_ee8nrt2l", "_TZ3000_dziaict4", "_TZ3000_mh9px7cq", "_TZ3000_wkai4ga5 "],
  "modelid": ["TS0044", "TS0044", "TS0044", "TS0044", "TS0044"],

Yes that works so. The ID is correct. The Powerindikator off the Battery shows low state too. I inserted a new coin.

I corrected that. Do I have to restart after editing or is there a smarter way?

If you have the editor, there is an option “hot reload”, but deconz load DDF only at start, so if you have edited it after using a test editor, better to relaod deconz.

hello
I have a “_TZ3000_wkai4ga5” and I put the DDF file for deconz, button works well but I didn’t received the value for the battery, and currently I drain my batterie in 2 to 3 days!

You are using this DDF deconz-rest-plugin/_TZ3000_ygvf9xzp_4gang_remote.json at b2761cd529982fa13eaf4b56059221220a7f3237 ¡ dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin ¡ GitHub (this one is still in PR list and need to add manualy the _TZ3000_wkai4ga5) ?

Two Days and the battery is empty. Can we debug why the consumtion Is so high. Do the switch don‘t sleep or something like That?