Bad Folder Save DDF

Hello,
When in deCONZ (gui) I make a modification in the DDF of a module and I do Save, the backup is made in the directory corresponding to the manufacturer of the module. I think that during an update I will lose these modifications. is this normal?
Windows 10 / DeConz V2.19.1
Thank you in advance for your answers.
bye

Hello,
For me yes, because it’s a modification. And yes I think you are in the folder that is reseted at every update.
And if you tried to create a new one ?

Hello,
Thank you for the answer.
To understand: this means that each DDF modification is now saved in the installation directory where there are all the .json files, namely in my installation: C:\Users\Alangi\AppData\Local\Programs\deCONZ \devices\xiaomi
and not in:
C:\Users\Alangi\AppData\Local\dresden-elektronik\deCONZ\devices.
In version 2.18.0 this was not the case. So the directory …AppData\Local\dresden-elektronik\deCONZ\devices is no longer used?

I haven’t tested on windows yet but a modification don’t create a new file, it’s an edition, so it’s normal it use the same folder than the original one, so the deconz folder with all deconz DDF.

Now you start from a new device, make “edit DDF” and try to save it, it s a new file, so for me deconz need to purpose an user folder, empty.

OK. But it was not the strategy of version 2.18.0 which saved the file in the device directory of the Db directory.
Another remark: in this version 2.19.1 the registration of an API key by the REST API no longer needs to authorize to join.
Where can I find the changelog of version 2.19.1
Thank you for your answers.
Bye.

Honneslty I haven’t followed all the changes ^^.
I remember there is an issue on windows because files are saved for a specific user, so if you change the user, deconz will not work, perhaps it’s linked …

Another remark: in this version 2.19.1 the registration of an API key by the REST API no longer needs to authorize to join.

heee, you are not on the local machine ?

No, I’m not changing users.
I work locally on the PC directly under Windows 10 pro 64 bits. No container

No ^^, I wanted to say if someone have corrected this issue, it can have an impact on used path.

I work locally on the PC

When using localy (with the ip 127.0.0.1) you don’t need the “authenticate” action.