I have multiple Aqara temperature and humidity sensors in my network. Yesterday one of them, the one on my balcony, stopped sending values for temperature and humidity while the air pressure still got updated.
In the phoscon web app it is reported as a temperature of 0°C and a humidity of 0%.
I tried recoupling the sensor to the network. The sensor can be recoupled without problems and the battery value is also reported. In the GUI I see a LQI of ~180/0.
If I enable the Debug View log in the GUI and press the button on the sensor, then I see this Aqara Temp Sensor - Pastebin.com.
The other sensors all work without problems.
My Setup is a Conbee 2 on a raspi 4 raspberry os bullseye 32 bit with Deconz Version 2.14.01 / 6.2.2022 and Firmware 26660700.
I already tried the tipps from https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/wiki/Xiaomi:-Lost-devices-or-functional-issues but it did not help. The Node Info also looks the same as for the working sensors.