Aqara Roller Shade Driver E1

It’s the “lift” parameter (with number 0-100), but not all devices support it.

It is indeed! Works like a charm. Thank you so much!

If I understood the git hub issue and the thread correctly the roller shade will be recognized by deconz - but the phoscon app just sees it as a dimmable light without further function.
I am quite happy with the phoscon app as a lightweight smart home automation - so is there a chance that this device will be fully supported in the phoscon app?
Or do I have to use HomeAssistant to use this device?

For the moment phoscon don’t have official support for covering.
IDK for future.

I’m having problems to control my roller shade driver from deCONZ Wwindows application. I’ve tried several releases (currently 2.17.0) and also tried to factory reset and re-add the device each time. But each time it shows as “dimmable light” and when I open the Window Covering cluster, most of the commands don’t work. Actually the only thing that works is the Lift Percentage (0 - completely closed, 1 - completely open, I wasn’t able to enter any decimal value in between). Any idea how to set it up properly?

Did you check if you can use it with the RestAPI?

1 Like

Ok, my bad. The state/lift works as expected. I guess that’s all I need to use it. Thank you

From the DDF this device don’t use the cluster 0x0102 but the 0x000D for covering action.
And “dimmable light” is the information gived by the device, not a bug.

1 Like