I have a problem when adding my ALCANTARA 2 ACOVA radiators on Deconz/Phoscon.
For each radiator, I have to try to synchronize about 15/20 times before Deconz find it. So I only tried with these first 2 radiators.
The first one is found but it’s not the right model. Deconz thinks it’s a Taffetas2 model. This device is not synchronized with Phoscon app so I can’t control It from HA.
Moreover, when I right clic on the device, I can’t edit DDF Files to change the model name or something else. I tried with Basic, Hybrid and Strict mode enabled.
The second one is only detected (with a weird name 0x896F) but there is no informations about the product. I tried to read attributes but nothing works :
1. Host system (Raspberry Pi 3B+ / 4B / PC / NAS):
Answer: Raspberry Pi 400
2. Execution method (Raspbian / Ubuntu / Home Assistant deCONZ add-on / Marthoc Docker container / Windows / Virtual Machine):
Answer: Home Assistant with Deconz add-on & integration
3. Is the operating system or deCONZ used with a graphical user interface (GUI, desktop, XServer) or headless?:
Answer: I access to the Deconz Add-on that redirect me to a GUI version or Phoscon App
4. Device (ConBee I / ConBee II / RaspBee I / RaspBee II):
Answer: Conbee II
5. Firmware version (format 26xxyy00):
6. DeCONZ Version (Format 2.xx.yy):
7. Is the ConBee I / II connected to a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 (blue) socket? - only relevant for ConBee I/II:
8. Is a USB extension used? (yes / no) - only relevant for ConBee I/II:
9. Are other USB or serial devices connected to the host system? (yes / no) - If yes: which ones?):
Answer: No other USB
10. Is a home automation system, other software or third-party apps used in addition to deCONZ / Phoscon App? (yes / no) - If yes: which ones?):
Answer: Home assistant with SOMFY, ADGuard, Samsung Smart TV, Hacs, HomeKit, Nanoleaf, Philips Hue, Spotify, SSH & Web Terminal, Log Viewer
→ Integrations & Add-ons
11. Have you tried changing the Zigbee channel or other settings as a solution? (yes / no) - If yes: which ones?):
Answer: Yes, 11, 15, 25
12. If Raspberry Pi: which power supply is used? (original / manufacturer+model) Specify volts and amps: (e.g. 5.0V, 1.0A):
Answer: Manufacturer USB-C (5V - 3A)
13. if Raspberry Pi: On which image base is the system set up?: (Phoscon / Raspbian / Raspberry Pi OS / Home Assistant …):
Answer: Home assistant
14. If Raspberry Pi: Is an SD card or an SSD used?:
Answer: SD Card
15. If Raspberry Pi: Which way was deCONZ installed? (APT repository / dpkg / via a plug-in).
Answer: Home assistant add-on & plug in.
And here, the link to Github that’s showing the right config (I think) :
How can I connect my radiators (thermostat) to Deconz/Phoscon ? I’m trying to control them from my Home Assistant setup.