3 gang remote switch - Tuya_TZ3000_TS0043

Oups sorry 3 gang scene switch - TUYA - TZ3000_TS0043 · Issue #7115 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

I have asked if you want to make the PR or if you want I make it ?

So the device is not yet included on the actual version, hava totaly skipped this issue.

I will make the PR in 10 mn.

Many thanks for your help. I see an email saying action has been completed - can you kindly advise how I may incorporate this change / update so I can get the switch to work please?

The PR was merged, so you will have it in all future deconz version.
You can create a “temporary” DDF meanwhile in the device “user” folder, but don’t forget to delete it when you will use the next deconz version.

Thanks for this - as it may be a few weeks before the next version of deCONZ is released, how do I create a temporary DDF and, to be pedantic, exactly which folder path should I use?
Is user .
image the correct path?

What is your OS ?

Windows 11

The same way as you did before

Yep, “appdata” is the “user” folder on windows.
So you can put the DDF here, but you need to edit the “button_maps.json” and this file is on the "deconz " folder (depend of where you have installed it).
The first file is persistent, so don’t forget to remove it later, the second one will be overwrited on next deconz update.

Many thanks fro reply. I have forgotten to amend the “button_maps_json” file as my RAM is not as good as it used to be!
For some reason I appear to have deCONZ/devices etc in both “local” and “Programs” folders under users - is this normal or has installation been an issue?
Thanks again for your help.

IDK where you have installed it.
You need to have 2 deCONZ/devices, one in your “user” folder, and one on the folder you have installed deconz.

On my side the “user” folder is C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\dresden-elektronik\deCONZ\devices and the other E:\Systeme\deconz\devices

Only one of then have the button_maps_json file (the “system” one)

Thanks for explanation - all buttons are now working - result!