Since migrating deCONZ plugin from 2.14.1 to 2.15.3 Heiman HS2WD-E siren sensors become 'Note reachable' after a few hours

Version 2.16.1 does not solve this issue!

@de_employees

Hello,

I have somewhat a similar issue. I am on 2.16.1, using HA with Deconz plugin.
I have 5 Heiman smoke sensor.

I have paired them before updating to 2.16.1. It all looked fine, all entities were available. I have then updated to 2.16.1 and that was the first system reboot. Only 2 our of 5 came with the correct up to date entities. Some entities are missing. Rebooted again system and other two were correct and the rest some entities are missing. It looks odd in Phoscon too. They are connected but only some show some values.

Not sure how I can debug this further.
Thanks!

An other device with the same issue Device support Bticino Living Now · Issue #2707 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

"reachable": false
        "lastseen": "2022-04-03T08:12Z",
        "lastupdated": "2022-05-09T08:30:51.484",

As long if is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release is great. We need also need to know if we need to apply a firmware update.

Let’s wait until @de_employees reply.

I have the Honeywell sirene here will put in my network to see if this is affected as well.
Need to check in office I think we also have the Heiman sirene.

1 Like

Update: I have the Heiman Sirene running in my network for approx. 9h, so far both resource entries WarningDevice and ZHAAlarm show reachable true, I expect at least one to go reachable false after 24h.

Found a bug in the code where this can happen for devices with multiple sub-device resources, and will do a test with the change next.

1 Like

Yes, you have to wait 24 hours before the device becomes unreachable!

Respective fix in following PR: Fix setting lastannounced and sensor reachable by manup · Pull Request #6106 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub

Fingers crossed the sirene is reachable tomorrow :slight_smile:

Hi,
@manup, is this issue solved by your fix ?
Regards

Should be, at least in my test network it seems to work the Heiman siren stays reachable.

@manup So it should be fixed in 2.17? I can’t go to the beta, as I’m also using it as a plugin to HA, but I have two of these sirens that I’ve pulled previously from the setup, as they seemed to mess up the mesh somehow, and I will wait until the right version before I add them back into the mesh.

Since deconz v2.17.1 it works fine. Thanks for fixing this bug.
Bests regards.

I can also confirm that after updating to 2.17.1 and the conbee firmware at 26780700 it works nicely.