Raspbee 2 - 2.11.05 / 9.5.2021 still the latest?

According to the firmware list it shows deCONZ_RaspBeeII_0x26690700.bin.GCF
as the last update in dec 2020
Index of /deconz-firmware/ (dresden-elektronik.de)

releases found can be found here. Releases · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin (github.com)

All firmwares are here:
http://deconz.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz-firmware/

Newest for RaspBee II is:

1 Like

Honestly, that page is raising more questions than it answers. The versioning might be understandable for the programmer that created it. But as a user it leaves me confused.

Where is problem? You can orient yourself according to two things:

• date
  • number in version

What is not clear to u there? U have already indicated your version above - u can’t check if there is a new version on the link based on your data? It seems to me this is at least becoming easy.

the dates are listed,

How does “2.11.05 / 9.5.2021” translate into anything that I see there?

So, I guess my firmware is at the latest stable release. Thank you!

What 'r u talking 'bout? U just mentioned 'bout firmware, but now u 'r talking 'bout deconz versions.

I think all is clear, not? 2.11.05 version of tha Deconz and the release date 9.5.2021, got it?

I think everything is so simple that this question simply should not exist. But still, I hope you figured out the name of the version number. :+1:

Is “2.11.5” aka Manticore the same as “2.11.05 / 9.5.2021” what my Raspbee2 reports?

2.11.5 is the latest stable release which is released on 09.05.2021(Release Manticore · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub)

2.12.1 is the latest beta release which is released on 15.96.2021 (Release Rantanplan · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub)

2 Likes

Obviously as u can see the version number. :wink:

No, last is 26690700, you have 26610700.

Version → version of deCONZ
Firmare → version of firmware of you RaspBee II

1 Like

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. Missed this.

@Mimiix
The kind how versioning is shown, confuses me (too). Could you please consider adding that the first numbers refers to the deCONZ version, i.e. add “deCONZ” before “Version”? Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I think that better is write this to Github:

I totally agree. I suggest posting a feature request in Feature Requests - deCONZ Community

@Mimiix @Gautama
I understand that there is already work in progress:

1 Like