Phoscon app not responding through service - Lost devices

You mean the “reset gateway” button? Yes that erase everything.
There are 2 more possible ways to get your old network settings:
Since you can still open the zll.db: The network settings are stored in the zbconf table. Everytime the settings are changed a new table row is created. Have a look if there are different settings (the important ones are panId and NetworkKey). You can also see which deCONZ version was installed at that time. You can also accesss those settings in a hidden Phoscon App menu.

The correct remove command should be: sudo apt remove deconz
The .local/share/dresden-elektronik/deconz directory is not removed with the uninstall.
If you re-install deconz you possibly need to install missing dependencies with sudo apt install -f

Thanks again.
Do you mean that I do have to remove what’s in .local/share/dresden-elektronik/deconz?

I would at least make a safe copy of the zll.db as it contains your old network settings.
Its up to you if you delete the rest.

:+1: will do that, copies are already done.
I’ll let you know if it works.

Ok, here is what I’ve done:

• uninstalled deCONZ without removing .local/share/dresden-elektronik/deconz files

• reinstalled deCONZ
    => same problem

• uninstalled deCONZ removing .local/share/dresden-elektronik/deconz files

• reinstalled deCONZ
    => all is good (headless and gui using the service to launch them)

Seems I had a DB corrupted indeed…

Could you please tell me how I can try to get my devices back using my old DB values? I do have the entries you mentionned before, but I would appreciate that you give me a step by step to export the good entries and then import them in the fresh new DB.

Thank you!

Just an update to keep you informed:

• Did some re-pairing using the appropriate button in Phoscon, that made some devices come back
  • Others needed to do a resynchronization to be paired

All seems good and in Domoticz nothing needed to be changed.

Thank you at all who helped me!

P.S : my previous version was deCONZ 2.11. something before that the upgrade corrupted my DB

Did some re-pairing using the appropriate button in Phoscon, that made some devices come back

Yes that’s what I meant, devices coming back when you use the same network settings as before. The networks settings were also saved in the DB just in case they changed somehow, but it seems they did not.

Good that it worked out for you.