Door Magnetic Sensor ZM-CG205 by Tuya paired but not work

Hello.
I got this device:

I see a new device but it will not work.

Anyone can help that this sensor will work ?
Thanks.

Im new with zigbee devices and the deconz tool.

I playing with the log and i see that deconz receive something.

12:13:46:150 [IAS ZONE] - Address 0x00124B0002F5D55D, Payload 0200210100, Command 0x0A
12:13:46:154 [IAS ZONE] - 0x00124B0002F5D55D No IAS sensor found for endpoint: 0x01
12:13:47:073 [IAS ZONE] - Address 0x00124B0002F5D55D, Payload 0200210000, Command 0x0A
12:13:47:076 [IAS ZONE] - 0x00124B0002F5D55D No IAS sensor found for endpoint: 0x01

Payload 0200210000 = sensor close
Payload 0200210100 = sensor open

Can you provide a screenshot of the basic cluster?

I hope this is what you want.
I do some READ operations and now one sensor have more attributes.
0xE577 and 0x7DF1 are both ZM-CG205 devices.

They are unsupported tho, as they show a Hex code as name. We now need to figure out if there’s already a request open or not :slight_smile:

I do a search here in this forum but can not find anything so i wrote this here.

I made some pictures

this device looks similar to https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/4897

Either way, you need to request support on github and provide all information for it :slight_smile:

Follow : [Read Me] Device request read me

I hope I did everything right.

1 Like

You did!
Now we need to wait for a dev to implement it :slight_smile:

Hello.
How log will it take?
Are any samples for DDF files available so I can modify it for my self?

Ha yes, If you can try DDF it’s a good thing (even IDK how DDF work with IAS cluster).
I think the better is starting from scratch.

To edit the file, you need to right clic on the node, then edit DDF (if you are lucky, you will have some filed already filled)
The “Panels → Control → Normal mode” needs to be enabled.
The Status of the DDF needs to be set to Bronze, Silver or Gold. The Default: Draft is acting as disabled

Here you have an exemple with a device using the IAS cluster https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/blob/master/devices/wiser/contact_sensor_cct591011_as.json

If it s don’t work pls post your actual DDF Json.

Thanks for your help.
I enable “normal mode” and open the example DDF file to my device.
I close the DDF editor and open it again. The DDF file was not include.
That is the first problem.

And then i must edit some addresses i think ?
The sample file will not use the same like my sensor.
But i don´t know what is to do now.

I had hoped that dresden-electronic would integrate new devices faster.

I think it s for that, we will have ddf system ^^.

Enable “normal mode”.
Select “edit DDF” with making a right click on your device.
Just check if “basic cluster Indentification” is filled, else you can fill it using drag and drop from basic attribute, or just type text.
Then drag and drop the ZHAopenClose from the right panel to the right one.
Set the status on “Bronze”
Set “sleeper” to True.

Save the DDF, and can you show it to complete action.

Can make a “hot reload” on menu to test it.

I delete my Tuya device and add it again.
Now there are only “IAS Zone” if i click the right dot. I made some readings like simple descriptors and open close it so it will sending, but only IAS Zone will shown.

If i click on “edit DDF” they show me always the last entry from other devices i click an “edit DDF” before.
I click on my aqara door sensor, then the new Tuya sensor and i see “lumi.sensor_magnet.aq2” and a lot of colored entries.
If i click on my ledvance plug and back to my Tuya i see “Plug Z3”

So i think anything will not work correct.

If i close the deconz app and open again, i must enable “normal mode” again.

Yep, this is “normal”.

If i click on “edit DDF” they show me always the last entry from other devices i click an “edit DDF” before.

Have same issue on my side, it s because some “skeleton” are not ready yet.
So, no other choice, need to start from scratch. You can take the aqara door sensor to start, but you need to edit the “basic cluster Indentification” with the good information.

Now there are only “IAS Zone” if i click the right dot. I made some readings like simple descriptors and open close it so it will sending, but only IAS Zone will shown

This is not good, you realy need the device be full reconized. Your procedure is good, perhaps the way to wake up the device is not good (on xiaomi short press on the reset buton work fine for that)